Manpower agencies are responsible for paying the compensation to their employees and the minimum wages earned by employees after completing the prescribed work. These agencies are also responsible to keep a record of the documents as required by the laws in force. Some manpower agency Singapore engage in manpower supply or manpower recruitment. They act as a middleman between an organization and a person who is willing to find a job. The organizations that are looking for employees to work with them and the candidates who are looking for a job are the only two clients of these agencies.
What do the manpower agencies in Singapore do?
- They understand the corporate culture of the business to provide them with the best-skilled person who is a perfect fit for the job.
- They have a maintained database of the candidates from which they shortlist the most skilled and experienced workers.
- They find both full-time as well as part-time workers for the organizations
- They create a strong relationship with their clients to understand their needs and requirements.
- They judge the capabilities of a candidate to find whether is the right person for the job or not
With the increase in industrialization in Singapore, the manpower industry is becoming one of the fastest-growing industries. The number of businesses and organizations is increasing and they need employees to work for them, where the work of manpower agencies comes from. These agencies have the power of having outstanding talent and the best teams who believe in delivering the best results to their clients.